It’s Sunday morning and foggy out. The perfect day to bake these cookies. The combination of coconut, macadamia and chocolate is music to my ears! I think I’ll make a double batch and share some with friends! 🙂
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups White Whole Wheat flour or Spelt Flour
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 C. unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 C. coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a big bowl mix the first 6 ingredients together. Add in next 3 ingredients. Lastly add in the coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla. Mix well. You may have to use your hands. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 16-18 minutes. The cookies should be golden brown on the bottom.