Summer is upon us and this is one of my favorite salads for the season! Made with vegetables straight from your garden. Fresh tomatoes, zucchini and basil, this is always a crowd pleaser!
Summer Zucchini Salad
Write a review
- 2 zucchini squash (room temperature)
- 1 fresh heirloom tomato
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons cashew Parmesan cheese
- Cashew Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ garlic clove
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Place all three ingredients into a high-speed blender. Pulse until mixture looks like Parmesan cheese. Store in the refrigerator and use often!
- Pass zucchini through spiral slicer. Place into a large bowl. Cut the tomato into small pieces. Toss into the zucchini noodles. Slice the basil into thin strips. Add olive oil, salt, cashew Parmesan cheese and top with basil.
Nourishment Now http://theyogaplate.com/