This simple kale salad is so easy to make and super impressive for your friends! You can even prep it the day before. It has a sweet and salty duality that cuts the bitterness of the kale. Everyone will enjoy this!
- 1 head of dinosaur kale (the dark leafy one)
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 ½ TBS. olive oil
- ½ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ cup raisins (soaked in water for about 5 minutes to soften)
- ¼ cup pine nuts lighted toasted
- De-stem kale and cut VERY thinly. Toss in a salad bowl. Add lemon, olive oil and salt. Massage kale with your hands to soften it and help absorb the oil, lemon and salt. Add raisins. Lightly toast pine nuts in an UN-oiled pan. The pine nuts have enough oil. Toss them in the salad and you are ready to serve. So simple yet so tasty!!